I'm Not Sure Why This Post Exists.

{ Wednesday, June 16, 2010 }
All Disney Resorts, though incredibly different, all have something in common.

The soap.

You know what it ssaayyss on the soap?

A quote from the 1955 Mickey Mouse Show, it is a quote from our favorite mouse:

"Everybody neat and pretty? Then on with the show!"

I mean, I think they changed the soap from the black and red packaging to blue and white, but it DEFINITELY used to say that. I'm not sure what it says now. I forget.


I'm definitely a Disney dork.

I think I just thought of this because I just got out of the shower. And my "boyfriend" is playing some "shoot-up" video game... but it's okay because earlier he watched GLEE with me.

Boys will be boys.. and girls will blog about Disney Soap...

0 comments:

Post a Comment